recipes by Veet @veets_vegan_cooking_school We're thankful to have Veet in our local community, a vegan chef who loves real food.
These three dips are very quick to make and can be stored in your fridge for a week. Try them with granola or paleo sprinkle on top for added crunch!
Sorrel Hummus Dip
- 1 bunch sorrel leaves (or rocket if you don’t have sorrel – add more lemon juice if using rocket
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas plus a few extra for garnish
- 3 cloves boiled garlic
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- filtered water to thin
- olive oil to swirl on the top when serving
- Place the sorrel, chickpeas and tahini in a food processor and process until combined. Add salt to taste and water to thin to your liking. Start with a 1/4 cup and then decide from there.
- Serve in a bowl and add olive oil and decorate with the extra chickpeas.